Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back Tracking

So the last time I posted on the progress of the house, besides the other day saying it's complete and we have moved in, was back in September. So let me back track a little. At that time, the outside of the house was completely done (besides the deck), tile was laid and cabinets were just put in. So here are a few pictures of the last details.

Countertop was installed.

Appliances were put in.

Fireplace was finished.

Shelving in closets were done.

Tyler enjoying the new carpet.

5 comments:

Jill S. said...

I like, I like!!...especially the kitchen...oooh that is PRETTY!!!

Brad and Amy said...

I agree with Jill - LOVE the kitchen! And the carpet looks soooo soft! Perfect for tender feet! Now, when can A,B&C come for a visit?

Diane said...

A, B & C, you are invited any time. I'll be off here shortly until the end of the year ;-)

Kristen said...

Ooooo, love it!

Kristen said...

Hey, I want to visit too!! *whine*