Monday, September 12, 2011

House & Baby

Both the house and baby are getting closer and closer. I am excited to be nearing the arrival of each of them. We don't have a set move-in date yet, but I would say in the next 3 weeks, we should be able to start moving. And of course, that gives us plenty of time before the baby.

First the progress on the house:

I finally got to park in the garage for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Our yard has been graded and seeded.

Tile has been laid.

And just put in today -- CABINETS!!
Next on the list
  • Carpet
  • Trim & Doors
  • Countertop
  • Garage doors
  • Deck (which may be done after we move in)
I think that's about it. Tyler and I even started cleaning a little this past weekend. The windows were disgusting and will need to be cleaned a few more times before we can say they are clean.
"No Tyler, we are getting all the fingerprints off, not adding"


And now baby news:


I am 30 weeks (and a few days). So let the countdown begin. The doctor is still planning on delivering at 39 weeks because I am having a c-section and he doesn't want me to go into labor. So I only have 9 more weeks. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

What a cute bump you have!!

The house looks great - I love your cabinets :)

Lisa Christine said...

So apparently Alexandra has been online :)

That last comment was actually from me, Lisa - oops!