Wednesday, April 07, 2010

New eyes

What happened to mom? That was a question I had been asking myself last week. She was walking around the house with these weird looking goggles. Apparently, she got Lasik done, so now she no longer has to wear glasses or contacts. She says it is awesome being able to get up in the morning (or middle of the night if I wake up) and not have to grab for her glasses just to look at the clock that is just a foot away is the best feeling ever. She says it was a little blurry at first but that is normal for a week or two before they are completely healed.

She did look pretty funny in her styling goggles and she did complain a little about having to wear them but she says it was totally worth it.

Who is holding me? She is scary looking!!

Oh wait, it's mom!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome!! I had Lasik done about 4 years ago. I love it!! It was so worth it!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Those are very fashionable :)
I'm glad you can see clearly now!