Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Birthday Party

So my cousins birthday all fall around the same time, so they usually just have one big birthday party together. My cousin Luke turned 7, Drew turned 5 and Seth turned 1. It was a fun time watching them open all their presents and blow out the candles. Seth even got his own cake but he wasn't very interested in it.

Luke trying out his new sleeping bag.
"Is there anything good in here?"
Their new ride!
Also, my cousins are going to have a special delivery coming this summer. They just found out that they are going to have a baby sister. I wonder if she will get her own birthday party or have to celebrate it with the boys...hmmm. All I know is she is going to have to be tough around all of us boys.

1 comment:

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Congratulations on the girl cousin! That must be exciting!