Sunday, September 07, 2008

In Trouble

Hi everyone! Well I kind of got in trouble today. I have found a liking to chewing on my shirt sleeve. I don't know why I like it, but I do. I have been drowling a lot and chewing on anything I can find lately. I think I may have a molar that is trying to come in, mom doesn't want to check because she thinks I may chomp her finger off. Anyways, back too today. Mom was doing laundry and I was laying on the floor minding my own business. After she got down folding laundry, she finally came to play with me and to her surprise she found something else. As I said before, I like to chew on my sleeve. So that is what I was doing and guess what, I chewed right through my shirt. And not just a little hole but several holes. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but mom said I ruined my shirt. The good thing is that it was only a PJ shirt. You can tell from the pictures that my shirt took a beating.
I also got in trouble on Thursday when I got home from school. While I am at school, I also get therapy. During speech therapy, I decided to take a little cat nap. Dad says that I can't be taking naps while I am at school, but I just couldn't help it. I was exhausted. I'll try better this week.

No comments: