Sunday, September 21, 2008

Craziness

I am sorry it has been awhile, it's been a little busy around here. I have so much to tell everybody. First of all, I got to go on my first field trip a couple weeks ago. My class and all the other preschool classes got to go to the fair. It was a lot of fun! Mom decided to go along for the ride. But she made sure she didn't get in the way of me having fun with all of my friends. I told her I was a big boy and she didn't need to go but she didn't listen. I guess it wasn't that bad, some of the other moms went along too. I got to see a lot of animals and play a few games. But the best thing was riding the school bus. It was very exciting!! I can't wait to go on another field trip.
I got to see my cousins, Ollie, Tori and Eli, last week again. They sure are silly. I wasn't for sure about Eli. He makes some weird noices and I got a little jealous when he was laying on my blanket and playing with my toys. But I didn't get to upset about it, I just gave him the stink eye look.

I also got to stay at my Grandma and Grandpa Mirly's this week, while mom and dad were out of town. So I got extra spoiled. I thought this week was going to be bck to normal but I was wrong. Ms Becky, my babysitter, is going to be out the beginning of this week unexpectedly. So I have to go to the babysitter across the street. She seems really nice. Hopefully by Thursday, everything will be back to normal.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Hi Tyler! It's been a while since we checked out your blog, and it's great to see all you are up to these days! Every time we check your site we are astonished by how you are so much like Isaac... loving anticipation, music, putting things in your mouth, even how your mom wants to get you drinking from a cup instead of a bottle. Your adorable smile is even similar to Isaac's... as well as the way you use it to win over everyone around you! Anyway... I just wanted to say that we are thinking of you and your family and we are glad to read your updates... and also to remind you that you are not alone on the x-linked hydrocephalus road... if your folks ever want to chat, don't hesitate to write.
Amanda Wease (L1CAM group)