Sunday, September 28, 2008

Parent-Teacher conference

Mom and dad had a parent-teachers conference last week with Ms. Sarah. I wasn't for sure if it was going to be good or bad, because I haven't been on my best behavior last week. I think the week before got my whole schedule out of whack. I ended up taking a 15 minute nap on Tuesday and a 40 minute nap on Wednesday. I was exhausted. I really tried to stay awake but I just couldn't help it. Although the teacher told mom and dad that they didn't try very hard to wake me back up because they felt sorry for me. I already have them wrapped around my little finger...haha! But mom and dad told them to not do that anymore and wake me up. Always work, work, work with mom and dad. Ms. Sarah also had to brag on me and say that when I am awake, I work really hard. She also said that the therapists are seeing a little progress. So I guess I am not going to be getting kicked out of school. At least not yet.

No comments: