Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crazy Week

What a week so far. I am getting ready for the big day on Saturday. Well more like mom and dad are. They have been busy getting the house cleaned and the pool ready for my birthday party. I also had an eye doctors appointment today. My appointment went okay, I go back in a year. I also have been missing all of my friends at Ms Becky's. They went on vacation, so I have been going to Grandma Vickie's this week. I have been having a lot of fun there. Uncle Dale got a new dog that I enjoy playing with. It likes to steal my socks.
To add to all this excitement, dad got free Cardinal tickets for Thursday nights game and they have decided to take me along. I hope I enjoy it. Hopefully it doesn't get to loud. But if it does at least the tickets were free and we aren't out anything except a tank of gas.

No comments: