Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

I can't believe I am already 3 years old. Today has been pretty relaxing. I am all worn out from my big birthday party yesterday. I had a lot of fun and had all of my friends over. We all went swimming and ate a lot. I really enjoyed swimming and watching everybody jump off the diving board. My friend Keller even came. I think I scared him a little bit. Mom tried to take a picture of us together but he didn't want me to sit by him. I was a little wet from swimming so I don't blame him...sorry Keller :( I got to eat my ice cream cake and open up all of my presents. By this time I was worn out and hot. So I really wasn't into it by this time. By the time everybody left I was ready to hit the sack. I even slept in this morning until 9:00. What's a good birthday if you can't sleep in. Later on today, I get to go to another birthday party. I should be all rested up and ready to go by then.

I will post some of my birthday pictures later. But here is a little something that mom put together - just click on the picture.

View this montage created at One True Media
The Past 3 Years

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Tyler is such a big boy now! Happy Birthday little guy!

Watching the slideshow of the "past three years" made me cry like a baby just now. My son, Cameron, also has this condition. "My Wish" is such an appropriate song for our boys.
I am in the Yahoo group, and I just stopped by to see new pics of Tyler. Thanks for sharing his life with us through your blog. I think it's fantastic.


Holly Smith