Thursday, February 07, 2008

Typical 2 Year Old

I heard when you are 2 years old that you get to be the boss. So I have decided to be stubborn and deciding that if I don't want to do something, I won't! Especially in therapy. Yesterday, I decided I didn't want to work, I just wanted to lay around and be lazy. In therapy, Ms Brandy and Ms Terri brought out everything they could, but I refused to play with any of it. Everything they showed me I pressed the 'All done' side of my switch because I didn't want to partake in any of it. Then in PT, Ms Caithlyn was trying to get me to lift my head up when I was laying on my belly and I refused. Even when she tried to help me and lift my head half way, I pushed my head back down. I just didn't want to work. I was being stubborn. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: