Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meeting with the school

I forgot to mention that yesterday I got to go to school. Well not really. If you don't know, I have been receiving my therapy through First Steps. But that program is only from birth to 3 years of age. Once I turn 3, the school will take over. So in August when school starts up, I will go there. It is their Early Childhood program. So yesterday, I got to go and meet everybody and see a classroom. It was pretty cool. Mom was kind of nervous, because she likes the therapy that I am getting now and is hoping that will carry over into the schools. She's heard some bad stories. But after the meeting she was more comfortable and somewhat excited. We will definitely miss our other therapists but hopefully I will still be able to see them on the side, in addition to the therapy that I will get at school. I will find out in May when I will go and how often. They have to do some tests and evaluations first. I hope I do good!

I finally have started to feel much better and sleeping better. I finally slept through the night last night without waking up coughing. Hopefully its all downhill from here.

No comments: