Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pneumonia

Well I had my 2 1/2 year old checkup today. The nurse weighed me and I gained only 2 ounces in 6 months. I weigh 18 lbs 5.5 oz. I didn't get any taller either. I am still 32.5 inches tall. Oh well. I am just going to be a tiny guy. Since I was just there last Friday because of the flu, the doctor asked how I was feeling. I told him I was feeling a little better. I have no more fever, just a nasty cough. So he listened to my lungs. And guess what? I have pneumonia. I thought I was getting better but apparently not. I am not contagious, so I am still going to Ms Becky's tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

I hope you are feeling better. My big sister came home early from school today because of the snow. Well I better go I'm getting very hungry.

Stay Warm,
Keller