Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Close call

If you think you can leave me on the couch anymore and walk away...you better think twice. I thought I would be a little daredevil the other night. My mom was at work and dad was at home with me. We were playing and all but then he had to get some homework done. So he left me on the couch propped up on a pillow and gave me some toys to play with while he worked on the computer right next to the couch. It was working out pretty good, dad would talk to me and I was playing but then I decided to squirm around a little. And well I got a little close to the edge and was hanging over going head first. Dad saw me in time but it was a close call. Two more seconds and I would of had a bump on my noggin. I thought it was kind of fun, I had a smile on my face the whole time. So you better watch out, I am getting a little more mobile these days.

No comments: