Friday, October 05, 2012

Kenna - 11 months old

Dear Kenna,

Wow, 11 months already. Seriously, where has the time gone. It's crazy how time goes by. I can't even think back to the time where we were just a family of three, but yet it has only been a short 11 months since then.

You are becoming one independent little girl. You like to hold your own bottle and if we try to help, you throw a fit. This goes for solid foods as well. You think you are such a big girl and can eat with a spoon all by yourself. I'm sure it won't be long before you can do it yourself; but the OCD mom in me wants to say "let mommy just do it, let's not make a mess". Oh how I am learning that kids make messes. 
 You love pulling objects out of containers and that goes for my tupperware drawer too, LOL!

You love watching your brother and following him around in his new wheelchair. Luckily, there has only been a couple of mishap run-overs so far; but I'm sure there will be more to come. I think you like to taunt him because you sit directly in front of him and look up at him and smile/laugh. I guess you will learn that your brother may not have patience for that all the time. For the most part, he has been very nice to you and waits until you move.

Another development you have learned this month is walking. You are not taking independent steps yet, but you walk pretty well with your push-behind walker.




 My oh my, Mr. Bear sure is looking small.

No comments: