Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Kenna - 6 months old

This first year seems to be flying by. I can't believe it's been 6 months since Kenna has entered our lives. This past month has been so much fun. I think as each month passes by, I keep saying that this was my favorite month and then the next month comes along and I say no this was my favorite month. It just keeps getting better and better. I love watching her grow and watching her little mind work. I can't wait what the next months have in store. But she could slow down a little bit so we can enjoy these precious moments just a little longer.

She is still fascinated with her feet and even chews on them every now and then. And anything you give to her goes straight to her mouth.

She also loves to roll and loves her belly time. I hate to say this but she is a belly sleeper. As many times as I roll her to her back at night, there is no stopping her. She LOVES to sleep on her belly.


What is it about a baby's laugh that is so stickin' adorable? Kenna's laugh isn't just a little giggle, it's got a little evilness in it as well. It's also very contagious, because every time she laughs you can't help but laugh along. That goes for Tyler as well. He thinks its funny when she laughs. 




No comments: