Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

What a year it has been!

I think this has been the most life-changing and exciting year yet. We have...
  • Built a house
  • Moved
  • Travis changed jobs
Those are the big highlights of the year in addition to the regular day to day stuff. Tyler continues to go to therapy and is getting stronger every day. His biggest achievement is voluntarily putting weight through his legs. He will stand with a walker for 2-3 minutes with you balancing him at the waist (I will eventually finish my post about this). He is also getting much better about lifting his head while laying on his belly.

After all of that, I am ready for a laid-back and relaxing 2012. I'm not sure how that will happen with 2 kids but that's what makes it exciting.

Wishing everyone a
Happy
and
Healthy
New Year!

No comments: