Monday, April 11, 2011

Field Trip to LeBounce

Tyler's class took a field trip to LeBounce last week. Unfortunately, I was not able to help out and attend but Travis decided to fill in. They both had a blast!!! Tyler enjoyed bouncing, but enjoyed going down the big slide the most. One of Travis' co-workers heard that they were going to be at LeBounce and just bought a new camera and wanted to try it out. So he met them over there and took these great photos. Thanks Chuck for doing this. They turned out great!!

Tyler's Class

Take a close look at this picture.
He's on all fours. Doesn't it look like he could just take off crawling?

Time to Bounce!!

This next series of pictures is so cute. The first one kind of freaked me out when I first saw it, but Travis says it's the angle the picture was taken. It's really not that steep. Thank goodness.
It's time to slide.
This one looks much steeper than it really is too, at least that's what I'm told. LeBounce just opened and I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. But it looks like a lot of fun!!
Don't you want to go bounce now!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yes, yes I do want to go! And I know Mike would too after seeing these pictures. I can imagine Cayman would love it.