Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Sweetest Thing Ever

First of all, let me mention that Tyler is not fond on babies. He really hates when they cry.

In therapy today, his therapist, Brandy, was working on pretend play and trying to get Tyler to feed the "pretend" baby. And yes, when I told Travis that Tyler played with babies today in therapy, he was not too happy. But he'll get over it. Tyler wasn't into feeding the baby at all. So the baby was laying in front of him while Brandy and I were talking a little bit (which we end up doing quite often). So as we were talking, Tyler grabbed the baby, gave it a hug and kissed it right on the cheek. We literally stopped in mid sentence and looked at each other in amazement, saying "Did you just see what he did?" Tyler never gives kisses but even puckered his lips and gave a sweet kiss on the baby's cheek. He then did it again. By this time, I am trying to grab my camera but of course as soon as I do he stops. So Brandy grabbed her phone and tried getting a video and we did. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm pretty sure that IS the sweetest thing ever!!!

Jill S. said...

what a sweet little boy!! LOVE it!!

Lisa Christine said...

That is most definitely the sweetest thing!

Dad said...

What you all failed to see was the 'strings' attached to the baby and to Tyler's hands/head. His evil puppetmaster mother was behind the scenes, making my boy look like a wuss. Shame on you ladies!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

And, Dad - affectionate boys/men get the most ladies... he knows what he's doing :)