Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sing-Along Stage

Another one of my Christmas gifts was a Fisher Price Sing-Along Stage. This is another one of my favorites. It has a mirror that I like looking into and has several buttons you can press and then plays music and lights up. I especially love these kinds of toys because of the cause-n-effect aspect of them. Which is great for me because when it stops playing music, I have to press another button for it to continue to play and I completely get it and I always immediately hit a button as soon as the music stops. Another cool thing about this toy is the microphone, it is sort of like a rattle and when you shake it, it also activates the toy and will begin playing music.



Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Now that looks familiar :) A popular toy at the Sorenson home too!