Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Cousin

So I got another cousin over the weekend. His name is Seth. Everything went well and everyone is home and healthy. Although I am not a big fan of his yet. He squirms and cries a little and I really don't like it. So we will have to see where that goes. Other than that he is pretty cute.

Mom & Seth

The Whole Family

I hope everyone had a good Easter (I am sorry to hear about my friend Cayman, who had to spend it in the hospital). But she is home now and recovering. I pray her recovery goes well and back to her normal self soon. My Easter was somewhat eventful. We went to see my new cousin for awhile and then went to my Grandma & Grandpa's. Here's a few pics from us dying eggs and me and my easter basket. I really was not into the dying of the eggs but I tolerated as best I could.
I am trying to push myself away from the table.
Okay, I guess I will give you a smile!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on having a new cousin!! I hope soon he'll cry less and you two can play together.

Thanks for the get well wishes for Cayman. She's listening to them very well, and is feeling better. :o)