Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We got to carve pumpkins tonight. And I have to say I did a pretty good job. We did 2 different kinds of pumpkins. The first one was the standard carved pumpkin that you see everywhere. I didn't really want to get my hands messy so dad did most of the work. Although I had my knife (which of course was my play, plastic knife) out and help that way. The second pumpkin was a little different. Mom bought these face pieces that you just poke into the pumpkin...much cleaner. They had several different eyes, ears, nose and mouth to pick from, so I picked out the ones I wanted and helped mom push them in. It looks pretty silly. It even has horns that you could add. Anyways it was a lot of fun and I can't wait until Friday.
P.S. There were so many good pictures I couldn't decide which ones, so I did them all.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler--

My name is Noah and I live in Wisconsin. I have X-linked hydrocephalus too. I'm almost 7 months old. I had shunt surgery at birth--I'm in therapy, and thumb splints etc. too. My problem is I'm too big! I was 20 lbs at about 4 months! I see you are as full of smiles as me. We should try to keep in touch. I like your blog--I'll check in on you from time to time. Good luck to you--keep fightin'

Noah P.

Anonymous said...

What a smile....sweet angel pumpkin (my favorite nickname for Cameron) is really appropriate for these scrumptious shots of Tyler.

Very cool pumpkins!