Thursday, July 03, 2008

Amazing

Guess what I can do all by myself? I can sit up all by myself with nobody even helping me. Except when my mom has to put her hands in front of mine so they don't slip, because I have to put my hands on the floor to balance myself, so I don't tip over. But I don't count that. I can't do it for very long, but I can do it. Yesterday in therapy, I sat up 3 different times with no help by anyone for about 10-15 seconds. Who knew I could do that. I even surprised myself. I can also sit up with somebody just holding me around the waist for several minutes. I did it for almost 5 minutes last night without losing head control. As my mom would saying AMAZING!!! I can tell mom and dad our so proud of me!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: