Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Better

I have been a little under the weather since last week. On Monday, I found out that I got pink eye and then Tuesday night I started getting a fever. The fever lasted until Thursday, so mom decided to take me to the doctor to make sure I was alright. Well they were not for sure what I had either. They knew I had pink eye but said you usually don't run a fever with that, so the doctor decided to run a strep test on me because I had all the signs and symptoms. Well that came back negative but the doc decided to give me the shot anyways. That night I really started to feel better. My fever broke and I finally got an appetite back (it didn't hurt to swallow). My eye started to look better by Friday and I decided to party it up on Saturday. We went over to a friends house and there were all sorts of people and kids to play with. It was a lot of fun!! I am also excited that I get to go back to Ms Becky's tomorrow and see all my friends since I missed out on going last week.

No comments: