Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I hope all the dads out there had a good father's day. I was extra special to my dad today. We pretty much relaxed all day, which is the way to go. I got him a card and some Cardinal tickets. I don't think I want to go with him because I think it will be loud. So I think mom is going to go in my place and I get to spend time at my Aunt Jen's house, which will be fun. And then the next day we are going to go to the zoo. We are not going to go until August though. Later in the day, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I got to see some baby kittens when I was there. They were really small. Then we got to go on a bumpy ride in the back of Grandpa's truck to see the rising creek. Since the river is rising the creek close to Grandpa's house is almost out of its bank. It wasn't quite out of its bank yet. Grandpa's hoping it doesn't since he just planted corn in the fields. I don't blame him.

No comments: