Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fishing

I have been doing so well in therapy lately. All of my therapists can tell I am getting much stronger. I am holding my head up for longer periods of time, I am getting closer to rolling over and I am being successful with my switch. I am also standing in my stander for 25 minutes instead of 20 minutes and liking it instead of tolerating it. They even upgraded me to a bigger seat in therapy because I am getting to small for my blue seat. I got to go fishing today in therapy. I have done it before but I wasn't for sure how to do it and wasn't to excited about it. But today, I figured it out and I enjoyed it. I got really excited when I caught a fish and my therapists and my mom were so excited that they cheered and clapped for me. I was so proud of myself!

No comments: