Monday, November 26, 2007

Ignoring

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did. I ate a lot of turkey and stuffing. A matter of fact, I am still eating it as leftovers. It's starting to get a little old. But I think mom and dad are too.
I am really starting to babble a lot more. I am working on perfecting the 'da' down. Every now and then, I get some other sound out like 'ga'. But I seem to not remember how to say them over and over.

Now the story behind the pictures. Mom is always trying to get a good picture of me. And well I give her a run for her money. She usually ends up getting one but I make her work for it. I have to amuse her sometimes. Well if you don't know my dad he doesn't like the camera either. So we decided to protest the other night and not look at the camera. She keeps trying to get a video of me talking so everyone can hear me. But I definitely do not cooperate then.

No comments: