Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New therapy spot

Not much has been going on lately. I still go to the same babsitter - Ms Becky's. I really like it there. I have made several new friends. I especially like Shelby. She is younger than me, but she always crawls up to me and lays by me. We have a special communication between the two of us, that I'm sure no one but us two would understand.
I, of course, still have therapy. For the past two weeks, I have been going to Cape to do some of my therapy. My speech therapist and developmental therapist opened up a center. So I have been going there instead of them coming to my house. It is a lot of fun there. They have a lot of cool toys that I don't have at home. Like, a ball pit, a platform swing, and they also have a sensory room. That room is pretty cool. I think I am going to keep going there just so I can swing.

No comments: