Sunday, June 03, 2007

Favorites

I got to spend the whole weekend with mom AND dad. Mom got the whole weekend off and of course dad has that cushy office job so he was home also. We did so much stuff and I figured out that I like a few new things too. We went shopping and bought a new swing for the porch and we put that together this weekend. I really enjoyed it once we got it all together. We will be spending a lot of time outside now. I also was introduced to some new foods this weekend and found a liking for them too. The first was chocolate milk. I had a bottle for a snack and I ended up drinking the whole bottle and wanting some more. The other was White Castle cheeseburgers. We were on our way home from Lowes and stopped to get something to eat. The chose was McDonalds or White Castle. Mom and dad were arguing between the two. And dad ended up winning. So White Castle it was. They got a cheeseburger for me, and I ate the whole thing. It was delicious. Mom couldn't believe I liked it especially with all the onions on it. Those are my two favorite foods nowadays. I am sure it will change next week. Who knows.

No comments: