Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Temper Tantrum

The other day I finally decided to test mom. She was trying to feed me supper in my chair in the living room. I took 2 bites and then I noticed the tv was on and decided I wanted to watch tv instead of eating supper. Well mom didn't think that was a good idea. So she told me if I don't start eating she is going to turn the tv off. Well I didn't want to listen. So guess what? She turned the tv off. Can you believe she would do that, I didn't. So I gave her my evil eye and then started crying. But then I got really mad, mad enough I decided to hold my breath until my face turned red. Well a minute went by and mom finally gave in and turned the tv back on. I knew I would break her....and it only took a minute. After that I was happy and I started eating. Now I know what I can get away with and I got her wrapped around my little finger.

No comments: