Thursday, March 01, 2007

BLAH :(

Blah is right. That is how I have been feeling the past 2 days. I have been trying to get over this cold for awhile now. And I feel like I hit rock bottom last night and today. Right before bedtime last night, I got a 101 degree fever. Which of course doesn't make you feel good. Mom gave me some medicine which broke my fever. But I still didn't sleep the best because I kept waking up coughing in the middle of the night. I woke up all cruddy feeling but I didn't have a fever so I headed off to the babysitters. Well about 1:00 today, I had to call mom at work to come pick me up because my fever came back. She decided to take me to the doctor and found out I just had a sinus infection. Nothing to major. But hopefully this antibiotic he gave me will make me feel better.

No comments: