Monday, September 04, 2006

Special powers

I'm hiding!
I don't know if any of you know this, but I have a special power. I can communicate with my cousin Tori. We have this special power where we can send each other messages. She has been telling me to get up in the middle of the night and stay up for several hours at a time. So I have been taking her advice. If any of you don't know her she has been getting up a lot a night also. For the past several nights, I have been getting up around 3:00 or 4:00 and staying up for 2-3 hours. I am a little fussy but ususally I am just wanting to stay up and play. I don't think mom is liking it too much especially when she has to go to work the next morning. Sorry mom. It may be because of my tooth also. Another molar broke through the other day. So that leaves 5 more to go. One more molar and 4 eye teeth. I can't wait till they are all in.
I've also discovered I like Chinese food (I didn't get that from my grandpa). Mom was craving Chinese, so dad, mom and I went to eat Chinese. So I decided to eat some. And I really like it. I ate a lot of rice, some noodles, some type of chicken, and some shrimp. And man was it good. But then mom decided to give me some crab ragoon and that wasn't very good. I crinkled my nose up at that. Mom couldn't understand why I didn't like it because that is her favorite. Maybe in 7 years, I heard that's when your taste buds change.
Well hope everyone had a good Labor Day. It was pretty much the same ole kind of day for me. Get up, eat, play, sleep, eat and play some more.

No comments: