Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Tyler
Happy Birthday to me!!!

Can you believe I am already one year old and can't hold my head up yet. Who would of thought that. I may not be able to hold my head up yet but I prefer it that way. I'm working on it and I will hold it up when I am good and ready. Don't rush me. Anyways I got to spend my birthday working on holding my head up. My therapist ended up having to come in the morning and ruin my birthday for me. But I cooperated and worked hard and held my head up for several seconds with some help. After she left I got to spend the rest of the morning with mom and dad. We got to play and have fun. Then they both had to go to work, so I got to spend the rest of the day at my cousins Luke and Drew's house. I got to watch Luke ride his bike without training wheels and crash a few times and of course watching Drew play. I even got to eat some ice cream and man was it good. Overall I had a pretty good birthday but this weekend is going to be the best part of my birthday because that is when my party is going to be. And I get to open up all my presents.

No comments: