Saturday, June 17, 2006

Spinning

My new favorite game is spinning around and around. The other night dad was holding me and started spinning in circles. I started smiling and laughing until he stopped. And then I wanted to keep going so I would get so excited I laughed and kicked my legs (that's how I tell people I want to do it again). Dad kept turning and going faster and faster and faster until he got dizzy and couldn't go anymore. But I still wanted to go some more. So mom even did it for a little bit. Besides that game, my other games I enjoy is playing rough with dad. He likes to throw me around a lot. Drop me onto pillows and onto the couch. He's not throwing me long distances like from couch to couch like my Uncle Dave does to my cousins (Luke and Drew). I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. Mom doesn't understand why I like that so much but I do.

No comments: