Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Disaster at Walmart

Well the day started off pretty good. I got to go to my Grandma Vickie's this morning and then I got to spend the rest of the day with mom and dad since they were both off. I even had therapy this afternoon. I did really good during that time. I worked really hard but I did get a little fussy when the therapist wanted me to get up on my knees and elbows (in the crawling position). It was hard work and I didn't like it very much so I had to tell her about it. Then after that, that is when everything went bad. Mom, dad and I decided to take a trip to Walmart. Everything was going pretty good. We were about half way through grocery shopping when I started feeling kind of sick and decided to throw up everywhere. Well pretty much just all over myself. So, we headed to the bathroom and got cleaned up and then hurried up and did some speed shopping. We got home and mom gave me a bath and I felt much better. I don't know what went wrong. It may of been that bottle I drank right before we left. Who knows.

No comments: