Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Switch

What a busy week! Mom has been dragging me around and meeting several different babysitters. Mom had a weird feeling about that Stacey. She said she was really nice and all but there was just something about her that she wasn't sure of. So we were on a hunt for a babysitter the past week and a half. And we finally found a good one. Her name is Ms. Brianna. She has quite a few kids she takes care of but I think I will be able to hold my ground. She has twin boys that are 4 years old and a 9 month old boy. And then she also takes care of a 1 year old girl and a 5 month old girl. I think I will have a lot of fun there. And if you haven't heard yet, my mom finally got a job at Drury. So that means I will be getting to go to the babysitters in a short while. She starts next week but she is going to be working nights the first week while she is training. But after that I will be going to the babysitters. I know mom will be sad but I'm ready.

No comments: