Friday, May 12, 2006

Restless

I don't know what my deal is but I keep getting up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. I was up twice last night. I went to bed around 8:30 (which is pretty early for me) and woke up crying around 11:00. I think I was having a bad dream because dad said he came in and tried to calm me down but I was still kind of sleeping and once he woke me and I saw his face I was fine. It took me awhile to fall back asleep but once I did I was back up again at 12:30. Mom gave me a bottle and put me back in bed hoping I would go back to sleep but I wasn't quite ready. I laid in my crib for about 45 minutes talking to myself and then I finally dosed off. Then after that I didn't wake up till the morning at 7:00. I think my teeth are bothering me a little bit too. So that may be part of the problem. I am still waiting for that other top one to pop through. Anyways, I hope I sleep better tonight (at least mom hopes I do).

No comments: