Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hear me roar

Well I still have this cold but I guess its not too bad. It's not bad enough for mom and dad to stay home from their cruise. My plan didn't work. I sure am going to miss them. But I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of attention and spoiled while they are gone. I get to stay with my cousins one night, my grandma Vickie's another night and my grandma and grandpa's the rest. So I'm looking forward to that.Even though I haven't felt so good. I have still been in a very good mood. I have been smiling and laughing all the time. I discovered I have a voice and I want to be heard. My dad had to work over night last night and he was wanting to sleep all day. But I wasn't going to let that happen. Mom finally had to take me to the basement and we hung out down there all day.

No comments: