Thursday, October 06, 2011

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks today. Earlier this week, I had another doctor's appointment. I am loving how boring these appointments are and they are so routine. I go in; get weighed, give a urine sample, have blood pressure checked, hear the heart beat and go over any questions I have with my doctor. They typically last a total of 30 minutes. It's so different compared to my pregnancy with Tyler. Tyler's was every 3 weeks and took up the entire day. they did ultrasounds and did monitoring each time. I also had to travel 2 hours (one way) for each appointment.

As much as I love these boring appointments, it's kind of crazy for me to say, I miss having all the ultrasounds. It was so nice to "see" Tyler every 3 week.

It's been 14 weeks since my last ultrasound, so I was really excited for my appointment this week because I had an ultrasound scheduled. Even though we know everything is fine genetically, my doctor suggested at one of my earlier appointments that we could do another ultrasound later in the pregnancy also. I think he wanted to just ease my mind a little. Which I quickly responded with a I'm good with that :)

Everything with my appointment checked out good and I also got some more great images of our baby girl.

We also scheduled the date of my c-section, which will be on November 11. Yes that means her birthday will be 11-11-11. Pretty cool, huh! Now it is up to her if she likes that date, let's hope so because we don't need her to come any earlier. Remember we still have to move ;-)

4D image of our precious little girl

2 comments:

Kristen said...

She looks like she has beautiful, plump cheeks already!! Reading your thoughts on this pregnancy, the one following after the hydro pregnancy stirs the memory tank for me. I had all those same thoughts- boring is good, fast app is good, gosh i sure miss the frequent sneak peaks of my baby. :)

Dana said...

She is beautiful! She will love her 11-11-11 birthday! I am 7-7-77 and my little boy Memphis is 8-8-08. I love having a cool birthday. Aubrie was born on 9-9-11 which is kinda cool but I was really hoping for 9-10-11. Glad that things are going so well for your pregnancy. I am sure that Tyler will be an excellent big brother!