Sunday, July 18, 2010

Party!!!!

It's not my official birthday until the 27th but I got to have my big party today. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to have a pool party like I have had in all the past years. But we sold our house in March and we no longer have a pool :(

So instead we got to have my party at the park. Mom was a little worried it would be really hot. She really wasn't too concerned about rain since they were only calling for a 20% chance. We thought we were in the clear but no luck. It down-poured. It only lasted for about 45 minutes and after that it was beautiful and it cooled off. Which was perfect.

Mom and dad rented a bounce house for all the kids to play in (even some of the adults enjoyed it as well). I had a lot of fun bouncing and being silly. A lot of good food was eaten and fun times were had by all.

4 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Awesome video Diane. The bounce house was a blast Tyler. It's been a looooooong time since I've done that. Great party!

Kristen said...

Wow, Cayman is going to want your mommy to throw her birthday parties for her every year. That looked like a lot of fun!

Lisa Christine said...

What a party....even with the rain! I loved that picture of the men out grilling with the umbrella!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love bounce houses. Great job on the video!