Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New fascination

I have found a new fascination. Are you wondering what it is? I bet you think it is something good. It is in my opinion and it can entertain me for hours.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay enough of the waiting, it is window blinds. I love banging and hitting on them. I don't know what it is about them. Mom even tries to trick me and put me in my stander and wheel me over to the door with the blinds, so I can keep my mind off of actually standing...and it works. I played with the blinds for almost an hour the other day, with not a single complaint.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good thing those blinds are tough! Although if I was a bettin' woman I would lay down money on you Tyler. I think you'll be out beating their toughness one of these days. :)