Saturday, December 05, 2009

Another first

So today we did some Christmas shopping. Mom, dad and I went to Target and I usually sit in one of the shopping carts that have the baby seat in them. Well we get there and they were all being occupied and we took dad's truck so we couldn't go back to the car and get the stroller. Which is usually our back-up in cases like this. So it was either carry me all around the store and mom and dad taking turns carrying me (because I get heavy pretty quick) or sit in a shopping cart like "typical" kids do. So we tried me sitting in the cart like a big boy AND IT WORKED. I had a big puffy coat on that helped and the back of the cart was a little higher than some carts. I felt like a big boy!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

And you look like such a big boy!! Cayman prefers the high backed carts too as well as a fluffy coat for extra comfort. :)

Isaac said...

Awesome Tyler! I remember when we first put Isaac in a shopping cart like that and the freedom that came with knowing that was a viable option! Way to go!

Lisa Christine said...

Fabulous! Elisabeth struggles with sitting in the cart too....and a big puffy coat definitely helps out :)

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Look at you!! What a big boy!!! We prefer Target carts over Wal-mart too! Audrey tips all over in the Wal-mart carts and gets stuck on her side :) Hope you got to pick out a lot of cool toys - a lot of big boy toys :)