Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Future Rockstar

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow and that Christmas is just right around the corner. Not much new has been going on, which is why there has been a lack of updates. Sorry about that.

So this morning I was practicing some more tunes on some of my favorite toys - my drum and my guitar. I just don't know which one I like best. I love my drum because I can hit it to play noises and music but my guitar has some cool songs on it and the top of it lights up when you play, which I like looking at. When I have these 2 toys there is never a silence in this house because as soon as the song ends I immediately start playing it some more.




1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so behind on my blog reading. I am glad to be getting caught up though because I do not want to miss these great pictures of you making music!