Monday, September 21, 2009

WALK

So, Sunday, I participated in my first Hydrocephalus walk. It was a great success. There were many people who showed up considering the weather didn't cooperate. I guess I shouldn't complain, it didn't rain when we were actually walking. They had several different activities, face painting, balloon making and there were even clowns there. Here's some pictures of the day. If you would like to get a closer look at any of them, just click on the picture.
The Family.

My Aunt Jen even came to support me.



This is everyone there that had hydrocephalus. There was a variety of ages, from infant to adult.

My 1 hour massage I won as a door prize and mom better not steal it from me, hehe. There were several door prizes given away and the one that we win is to a massage place that is 2 hours from our home.

I really am not sleeping, my eyes are just closed.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

That is so wonderful!! I think that I had told you before that I had contemplated going to one in Salt Lake on Friday, but it just didn't work with the schedule :)

Glad you didn't get rained on :)

The Horn Family said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. We've done a few walks NY 2005, SF 2006, Tampa 2007 & 2008. This is the first year that we're not doing one.