Monday, July 20, 2009

So many laughs

Lately I have been experiencing different types of laughs. Right now, I have 3 types of laughs. First is my real laugh when someone is tickling me or I hear something that is funny. My second laugh is my hysterical laugh. This laugh kind of sounds like a machine gun. This laugh especially comes out when mom is loading and unloading the dishwasher or shaking a trash bag. Those things are just hysterical to me and I can't help but get extremely over excited. And then there is my chuckle. This is the laugh that I have been working on lately. Dad says it's my fake laugh. Mom's going to try and get all these laughs on video because it's somewhat amusing. You can't help but laugh along.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I was laughing just reading it, I can't imagine how many giggles would come out of me for sure if I got to see a video of it all!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh I have got to see this!!! I can't wait to hear this pity laugh you give your Dad :) Patiently waiting for your mom to get catch them all!!