Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hello?

So I love playing with mom or dad's phone. I especially like looking at the picture on the screen(of course it's a picture of me). I usually just look at it from every angle and thats about it. I get so mesmerized by it. Even when someones on the other line and talking to me, I will just look at it and wonder, where the heck that voice is coming from. Well today mom gave me her phone and I decided to talk into it. I have never really done that before. I kept saying "dada" but he never answered. I guess I don't quite have this whole phone thing figured out yet. Check out the video and you can see me in action.

video
Oh, and don't worry, mom is still trying to get a video of me swinging. So stay tuned.

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Good Job Tyler! It's great to hear you use your words like that!!!

Amber said...

Diana, He is so cute! :)
You describe yourself to the 't', Tyler! :) You sure have a great smile!


Have a fun day, Can't wait to see the video of you swinging!

Amber (Kingree)

Diana, Maybe we'll do lunch one day?

Michele said...

Tyler, I hope your mommy has a text messaging plan b/c that will be next!