Friday, February 06, 2009

Things that make me laugh

There are a few things that I think are hilarious and I just burst out laughing when I hear them and some I just really enjoy. Here's a few.

  • Listening to the Everybody Loves Raymond song at the end of the show
  • Listening to dad play the drum
  • Flying like Superman
  • When someone bounces the big fitness ball
  • When someone changes the trash bag and shakes the new one out
  • Driving down my favorite street in town (for those of you who know the Jackson area, it's Hope St between the railroad tracks and the courthouse) This road seems very bumpy to me and I love it every time we hit a bump

Watch the clip below and you will see me getting excited over some of these things. And maybe after you hear them you might just think they are funny too or you will just be laughing at me (either way its funny).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my favorite post ever! Hearing you laugh like that just made my day, Tyler!

I can't even believe how similar Cameron and Tyler are. Cameron isn't into songs so much as he is commercials (but it is still the music he likes on those) He SO loves pharmaceutical drug commercials. Lunesta, Nasonex, Caduet, and Celebrex are his favorites. He also laughs JUST like Tyler when he hears certain sounds (throwing things in the trash, and when our dog shakes his ears). It is amazing to me how similar their personalities seem to be!

Fantastic idea to capture it on video! I'm terrible about using the camcorder...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet laugh! I started laughing watching him laugh.

Brooke & Keller

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Brooke & Keller