Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ladies Man

Well I can't help but say - but the ladies love me. Who can resist this smile of mine. I was a total flirt yesterday at school and all the girls in my class surrounded me and wanted to play with me. What can I say, I am my fathers son.
I have been doing okay in school, although I got my IEP progress report back for the quarter today and I am not doing so well on some of my goals. One of my goals is to match pictures/colors/shapes with 75% accuarcy. I have only been doing it 25-50% of the time correctly. Before I started school I was matching fairly well. But my new therapist and I just don't have it quite down pat yet. I guess I better step it up. I am making progress on all my other goals. I haven't quite met any of them but I am for sure on my way. I still have half the year to go before schools out.
Last night, mom and dad worked with me on prop sitting. I sat completely by myself for 25 seconds by the time dad started counting. So who knows exactly how long I did it. I even did it a couple times after that also. But of course when mom got the camera to video tape me, I was worn out. Maybe we will try again tonight.
I also want to to send my prayers out to some of my friends. My friends Melaina and Hayden are in the hospital and could use some extra prayers. They have a long road ahead of them. I put a prayer request at the top of my page on the right if you want to check on their status. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: