Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where's Dad?

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long. But I've been extremely busy lately, so has mom and dad. I haven't even seen dad since Sunday, I've seen glimpses of him here and there before he leaves for work but that is about it. Mom told me he had some big project at school that is due this week, so dad has been going to the library after work and staying there until the wee hours of the night. Hopefully after this week we'll get to spend a lot of time together and play!
On another note, I am over my bronchitis. I really hated those breathing treatments. I would get mad even before they started. Mom would bring the mask thingy out and I would get all mad and start growling at her. I really didn't like them. So I am glad they are over.
I have another evaluation at the school today. So I'll let you know how that goes.
Other than that, I have been feeling much better and sleeping through the night. Therapy is still going well. I can even tell that I am getting much stronger. Last night, I was sitting up with mom and I held my head for about a minute before I lost control. I have also been tolerating my stander much better. It won't be long before I will be all over the place.

No comments: