Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Big Appetite

I have developed a huge appetite lately. I really love pancakes for breakfast. I usually only eat one pancake and that fills me up. But the other day, mom was feeding me a pancake, and I ate the whole thing. But I wanted more. So mom got me another pancake, she didn't think I would eat much more. She thought maybe and few more bites, but I showed her and ate the entire thing. I have even been eating more at lunch and supper. I ate almost an entire burrito from Taco Bell the other night and not just a little kiddie burrito but a BIG burrito. Mom is hoping that with this appetite that I have, I will get some more meat on my arms and legs.
As you can see from the picture, I love my mirror. I really like chewing on it. Mom and dad are thinking they are going to have to get another one to replace the one I have, because it gets really nasty. I slobber all over it and sometimes it starts stinking. Mom throws it in the wash machine every now and then.

No comments: