Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New babysitter

Just chillin'
Not much has been going on lately. Same ol' same ol'. I did get to see my Aunt Jen and Uncle Jason this past weekend. It was nice to see them. I also tried to go to church again. I told mom I didn't want to go because I hate the sound of the orghan. But did she listen to me....NO!! She did try and put cotton balls in my ears to try and mute the sound but that didn't phase me a bit. So she told me I don't have to go anymore. Today, I got to meet my new babysitter. Her name is Ms. Becky. She is very nice and I think I am going to like it there. But I don't get to go there until August. Starting in July my 2 grandmas are going to take turns watching me while mom and dad are at work. I will really like that and get some extra attention.

No comments: